Things I Learned From Watching Public School Musicals All Day
- Save the planet by remembering the three Rs: R-something, R-something, and Recycle!
- Never give up on your dreams even when your father beats you.
- Husbands wouldn’t kill themselves if their wives cooked for them more often.
- Don’t be a jerkface especially if you’re Cinderella.
- People listen to reason. It’s really quite simple. Like this:
Villain: I’m going to do this evil thing.
Hero: Don’t do that evil thing. It’s bad and will hurt people.
Villain: Oh, you’re right. How foolish of me. Let’s sing and dance together instead!
- Everyone loves kids with nunchucks!
What, Gerry Bevers wasn’t invited to rebut the penultimate play? Wait… never mind…
Wasn’t he tarred and feathered and forced to leave the country?
Oh, maybe he was… I assumed he was back, with the frequency of his commenting on Marmot’s. Hmm.
I don’t know. I hadn’t heard of him until you mentioned him. I have to admit I keep myself at a distance from the Korean/Expat blogosphere. My blood pressure can’t take it. 🙂
For me it’s more my stomach that can’t handle it, but yeah, keeping your distance is a good policy when it comes to the K-expatosphere.
Yeah. Many an hour’s gone down that drain with nothing in return.